1. (n.) Anything very minute; as, the minims of existence; -- applied to animalcula; and the like.
2. (n.) The smallest liquid measure, equal to about one drop; the sixtieth part of a fluid drachm.
3. (n.) A small fish; a minnow.
4. (n.) A little man or being; a dwarf.
5. (n.) One of an austere order of mendicant hermits of friars founded in the 15th century by St. Francis of Paola.
6. (n.) A time note, formerly the shortest in use; a half note, equal to half a semibreve, or two quarter notes or crotchets.
7. (n.) A short poetical encomium.
8. (adj.) Minute.
9. (n.) a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
10. (n.) a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
11. (n.) a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
A palindrome is a word that is spelt the same way backwards as it is forwards.