1. The fifth letter of the English alphabet.
2. E is the third tone of the model diatonic scale. E/ (E flat) is a tone which is intermediate between D and E.
3. (n. pl.) of Notopodium
4. (n.) the 5th letter of the Roman alphabet
5. (n.) the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...
6. (n.) the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
7. (n.) a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons
8. (n.) a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body