Today's Word of the Day is:
1. (n.) A thread or threadlike object or appendage; a fiber; esp. (Bot.), the threadlike part of the stamen supporting the anther.
2. (n.) a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
3. (n.) a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
IPv6 addresses are better with words in them!
For some more suggestions, click the button below.
A palindrome is a word that is spelt the same backwards as it is forwards.
1. (n.) that which gives a rotary or rolling motion, as a muscle which partially rotates or turns some part on its axis.
2. (n.) A revolving reverberatory furnace.