Today's Word of the Day is:
1. (n.) Evening.
2. (n.) The evening before a holiday, -- from the Jewish mode of reckoning the day as beginning at sunset. not at midnight; as, Christians eve is the evening before Christmas; also, the period immediately preceding some important event.
3. (n.) (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam's rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
IPv6 addresses are better with words in them!
For some more suggestions, click the button below.
A palindrome is a word that is spelt the same backwards as it is forwards.
1. (n.) the Turkic language spoken by the Kazak
2. (n.) a landlocked republic to the south of Russia and to the northeast of the Caspian Sea; the original Turkic-speaking inhabitants were overrun by Mongols in the 13th century; an Asian soviet from 1936 to 1991
3. (n.) a Muslim who is a member of a Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan)